The Library has more than 25.000 exemplar of printed collections in various types such as textbook (monograph), journals, magazines, newspapers, serials, other periodicals, and research publications. In addition, it has thousands collections on digital formatted, especially books supplement, statistical data, journals, and the new one is theses (undergraduates and graduates theses) since 2006. All of digital collections are stored in CD/DVD media, but in 2008 the library provide a web application to access abstract and full text, called EBDL (economics and business digital library).�� Then, in 2008, all of theses collections have changed to digital formatted.
The FEB’s Library has many facilities now, especially for supporting the library information technology. The following facilities are available in the library:
- Computer for accessing an Online Access Public Catalog (OPAC)
- Computer for accessing electronic journal and internet resources
- Computer for accessing digital theses
- Wifi / Hotspot area for laptop/notebook users
- Web-based Interface for accessing OPAC (http://academics.feb.ugm.ac.id/lib/)
- Web-based Interface for accessing Theses and also other electronic publications
- Web-bases Library Information Systems for Library’s Transactions
- Security System with Gate Detector from 3M & Sensormatic, and also Network IP Camera
- Library Website could be accessed from http://lib.feb.ugm.ac.id
The Library System Services is “Open Access” for members (membership required) to access all of information and collections freely.