Types of Service
- Circulation Service
- Reference Service
- User Education Service
- Our Library is an open library system
- The visitors must show a valid student card to visit, borrow or use library facilities.
- Maximum borrowing of books is 3 (three) copies for period of 7 (seven) days.
- Extension of the loan can be done a maximum of 2 (two) times unless the status of the book is ordered by another user.
- The right to extend the borrowing period of the book will be invalid if the library member is late in extending the borrowing period.
- Being late in returning books is subject to a fee of Rp. 5.000,- per day/copy.
- FEB students can renew their books online one day before the returning date.
- Library members (non-FEB UGM) can borrow a maximum of 1 (one) copy for a borrowing period of 7 (seven) days and do not have the right to extend the borrowing period.
- For reference collections on the 4th floor, photocopies are only allowed based on certain restrictions.
- All users have the right to use supporting facilities such as lockers, reading desks, computers and other facilities.